Type Here to Get Search Results !

Best Aunt Quotes loving words that all describe a unique relationship

Best Aunt Quotes loving words that all describe a unique relationship

Best Aunt Quotes loving words that all describe a unique relationship


Our top 50 meaningful aunt quotes To Remind You Of The Love and Fun Laughter Between 
aunties, nieces, and nephews. loving words that all describe a unique relationship. We trust that many of these quotes for your aunty will resonate.



We really hope you love these aunts' memorable quotes!


Best Aunt Quotes


  • An aunt makes life a little sweeter.”
  • “A niece is a friend given by Nature.”
  • “Nieces, like friends but even cooler.”
  • ”Happiness is… a little niece’s tight hug.”
  • “If Nieces were flowers I would pick you.”
  • “Everything is nicer when shared with a niece!”
  • “The love between aunt and niece knows no distance.”
  • “A niece is a joy to remember your whole life through.”
  • “My favorite person in the world calls me ‘Aunt’.”
  • “A niece is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.”


  1. “Nieces are like sunshine on a rainy day.”
  2. – Catherine Pulsifer
  3. “Aunt — a double blessing. You love like a parent and act like a friend.”
  4. “A niece is a gift whose worth cannot be measured except by the heart
  5. “All nieces are brilliant and beautiful…and obviously take after their aunt.”
  6. “I’d rather be the cool aunt than the authoritative aunt.”
  7. – Solange Knowles
  8. “To have your niece lie in your arms is the greatest gift from God.”
  9. – Celine Dion
  10. “They call me aunt because partner in crime makes me sound like a bad influence.”
  11. “If nephews and nieces were jewels, I would have the most beautiful gems ever.”
  12. “The best aunts aren’t substituted parents, they’re co-conspirators.”
  13. – Daryl Gregory
  14. “Aunts are discreet, a little shy by instinct. They forbear to pry.”
  15. – Phyllis McGinley
  16. “If I’m not the best aunt in America, then I don’t know what’s going on.”
  17. – Jenny Slate
  18. “The term ‘awesome aunt’ remains incomplete if there is no ‘wonderful niece’ like you.”
  19. “No matter what life throws at you my Niece, I am always here for you.”
  20. – Kate Summers
  21. “Congratulations niece. Your wedding day will come and go, I wish your love grows forever.”
  22. “Little girls made of sugar and spice grow up to be darling young women that we call our niece.”
  23. “Niece, you may not be here with me… But thoughts of you are always in my hand… I miss you!”
  24. “Only an aunt can give hugs like a mother, keep secrets like a sister, and share love like a friend.”
  25. “I was the one who taught my sister and my niece how to walk in high heels.”
  26. – John Barrowman
  27. “I am officially allowed to allow my niece to do the things her parents have not allowed her to do.”
  28. “A niece is someone special to remember with warmth, think of with pride, and cherish with love.
  29. We really hope you love these aunts' memorable quotes!

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.