Type Here to Get Search Results !

insurance quotes | Best Life insurance quotes In English


Life insurance quotes


Life insurance quotes 




There are worse things in life than death. Have you ever spent an evening with an insurance salesman? - Woody Allen



For almost seventy years the life insurance industry has been a smug sacred cow feeding the public a steady line of sacred bull. - Ralph Nader



I can handle being married for my money; it's being married for the life insurance that gives me pause. - Jacob M. Appel



I do not sell life insurance. I sell money. I sell dollars for pennies apiece. My dollars cost 3 cents per dollar per year. - Ben Feldman



Remember kids, I have life insurance. - Adam Savage



My mother had taught shorthand and typing to support us since my father died, and secretly she hated it and hated him for dying and leaving no money because he didn't trust life insurance salesmen. - Sylvia Plath



Once your kids are grown and you know that you're completely healthy, consider canceling your life insurance policy. - Suze Orman




insurance quotes | Life insurance quotes
insurance quotes | Life insurance quotes 



Marriage is primarily an economic arrangement, an insurance pact. It differs from the ordinary life insurance agreement only in that it is more binding, and more exacting. - Emma Goldman



Getting life insurance is like making a bet you can't win. If you live, you don't get the money. If you die, you don't get to enjoy the money. - Oliver Gaspirtz



There are worse things in life than death. Have you ever spent an evening with an insurance salesman? – Woody Allen



Had I been injured on the freeway and not in combat, it is likely that I would be bankrupt even though I had medical insurance through my civilian employer. – Tammy Duckworth



It is not good not to have health insurance; that leaves the family very vulnerable. – Elizebeth Warren



When you have insurance you know that you are secured against any unforeseen events in life, and this gives you complete peace of mind. – Iffco Tokio



The chief beneficiary of life insurance policies for young, single people is the life insurance agent. - Wes Smith



Every man has problems that only life insurance can solve. In the young man's case, the problem is to create cash; for the older man, to conserve it. - Ben Feldman



Nothing is more important than your life and your ability to make a living. So it makes good sense to insure your greatest asset – you! – BT Australia



insurance quotes | Life insurance quotes
insurance quotes | Life insurance quotes 


Medical professionals, not insurance company bureaucrats, should be making health care decisions. – Barbara Boxer



Insurance brokers make way too much money for the value they provide. – Parker Conrad




insurance quotes





If a child, a spouse, a life partner, or a parent depends on you and your income, you need life insurance. – Suze Orman



Life insurance offers a man the only way where he can make his will before he makes his money. - Anonymous



You don’t buy life insurance because you are going to die, but because those you love are going to live. - Anonymous



insurance quotes | Life insurance quotes
Life insurance quotes 

You can get up to a million dollars or more in life insurance in case you die. But can only get about seven or eight bucks an hour to live. - Stanley Victor Paskavich



As an athlete, I understood the value of my health insurance. I knew that in my profession, injuries were common and could happen at any time. – Magic Johnso



I detest life insurance agents, they always argue that I shall someday die, which is not so. - Stephen Butler Leacock



it's very easy for trusted companies to mislead naive customers, and life insurance companies are trusted. - Daniel Kahneman



There is only one kind of life insurance, and that is pure protection based on a mortality table. All others are pure protection plus a cash value element that I call 'funny' banking. - Venita VanCaspel



I actually lost 90 pounds over the course of 15 months in order to save money on life insurance. - Derek Kilmer




Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.